Often professional find it difficult to pursue Post Graduation Degree while working, due to which their aspiration for a career growth has to be compromised.
IBSAR provides Executive MBA for working executives, thus making it easy for them to pursue a career in MBA while working. Its main advantage is that it provides 1 year Executive MBA as opposed to most other colleges which provide the same course with duration of 2 years.
The eligibility for Executive MBA course is Graduation + min. 2 years of Work Experience.The one year MBA (Professional) Program has been designed for effective handling of the challenges by Managers posed by globalization. This Program would be useful for Managers at senior levels as well as for the ExecutivesEntrepreneurs who are managing their small family business.
The Program will be highly beneficial for those people who have three years plus work experience in order to acquire fast track MBA recognized by various Educational bodies. This would save them with one year but at the same time they can acquire a well recognized professional qualification while continuing with their jobs at a comparatively lesser cost.
More details regarding the schedule of E-MBA at IBSAR:
- Admission Batches: The Admission Batches for Executive MBA are Jan 2011/July 2011 Batch.
- Degree: The Executive MBA Degree is recognized by UGC/MHRD Govt: of India and Accredited by NAAC.
- Duration of the Course: The duration for the Executive MBA course is of one year.
- Classes Schedule: Classes for Executive MBA course will be held only on Sundays.
- Eligibility: The eligibility for doing Executive MBA is to have Graduation Course in any stream along with two years of work experience.