IBSAR & Frostburg State University’s MBA Program
Outstanding Features of the Frostburg State University program (MBA)
- FSU is a state university established in 1898.
- (AACSB) accredited: 5% of schools worldwide hold this quality Accreditation.
- Highly cost-effective program.
- Application for student visa – up to two years.
- Employment opportunities possible on campus.
- Career Services Office to assists in job and internship searches.
- International Fellowship & Graduate Assistantship opportunities.
- Bank loans available.