Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Sales and Marketing is a professional program that progress the students career in sales and marketing. This MBA programs creates a manager that is capable to master the marketing and sales processes and the procedure to design successful sales and marketing strategies. Sales and marketing also educate to effectively address marketing and sales decisions and implement various sales and marketing tools.
The sales and marketing fields majorly focus to promote and sell their products and services. Thereby they pay attention to carry out product promotions, marketing’s, advertisements, sales, and public relations. Detailed strategies are prepared first and then analyses for the demand and supply of products and services in the market is done.
There are various courses offered in the sales and marketing field, such as:
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Sales
- Advanced Diploma in Software and Marketing
- Diploma in Marketing and Sales
- Master of Business Administration in Sales and Marketing
- Masters Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing)
The basic eligibility for pursuing masters in business administration, the student must have a secondary education or 10 + 2 or equivalent. The duration for a UG program is of 3 years.
For admissions in the master’s degree the student must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream. The duration for a PG program is of 2 years.
There are various key benefits of the Master of Business Administration in Sales and Marketing, such as:
- Enables you to master marketing and sales tools and techniques
- Enables you to develop networking opportunities in the international market
- Enables you to enhance your knowledge and skills to address modern marketing challenges
- Enables you to gain a “hands-on” sales experience
- Enables you to develop successful marketing and sales strategies and plans
- Enables you to learn from an academically and professionally qualified faculty body
The Institute of Business Studies and Research in Mumbai is a well known name for providing an MBA in Sales and Marketing. When the program in sales and marketing is done, the student has a lucrative career approach in the future. As the IBSAR in Mumbai offers great deals of companies that involve distributors and fix targets to work on strategies. There sales and marketing includes pricing, product development, promotions, market research, and distribution. The managers for sales and marketing department usually employed in advertising, manufacturing, finance, insurance, retail, and publishing industries.